Broadway Coffeehouse in association with Keep Highland Fun is giving away two tickets to the Portland Cello Project Living Room Show in Salem, OR on January 31st along with a $10 gift card to Broadway Coffeehouse.
How do you get entered for the drawing? Simple, drop us a comment and tell us thing you love most about Cellos along with the best way for us to contact you. We will do a random drawing from those who comment on January 15 and then announce the winner.
Date Night Give Away Rules
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary. One entry per person.You must be eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry to be eligible for this Contest. To enter, leave a comment on this post and be sure to include the best way to contact you or we will select someone else.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is publicly visible in the comments.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One winner will be selected in a random drawing on January 15, 2014. The winner will be notified via contact method provided in the comment and announced on our site. Odds of winning depend on the total number of submissions. All drawings will be made on a strictly random basis.
3. PRIZE: Two (2) Portland Cello Project Living Room Tickets for Jan 31st , valued at $50, and one (1) Broadway Coffeehouse Gift Card, valued at $10 will be given to the winner.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Except as otherwise prohibited herein or by applicable law, this Contest is open to any person who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of Broadway Coffeehouse, its respective parents, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and the immediate family members of each are not eligible to enter the Contest.
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Contest entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this Contest. Entrants grant to Broadway Coffeehouse the right to use and publish their proper name online, in print or in any other media in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Broadway Coffeehouse to use winners' names and likeness' for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Broadway Coffeehouse, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Contest or any prize won.
6. CONDUCT: Broadway Coffeehouse reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of this Contest or website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Broadway Coffeehouse RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Broadway Coffeehouse is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest Broadway Coffeehouse assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Broadway Coffeehouse is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond the control of Broadway Coffeehouse which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Broadway Coffeehouse reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.